The Stratford Town Hall was constructed in 1935. As part of on-call services for the town, this project included comprehensive wood trim and window repair, re-glazing, and painting. The clock tower also underwent comprehensive repair and restoration. The existing copper dome on the tower was stripped and recoated with gold leaf, and historically sensitive storm windows were also installed to protect the original wood windows.
VIEW PDF »