A new three story addition includes several key student destinations: new library and media classroom, tiered, large group instruction space, college information center, physical education offices, principal’s office, guidance offices, “concourse” and student café and store. The new concourse has become the lifeline of the campus for students.
The complex is predominantly masonry with blended brick to harmonize with the 1926 Post Road side of the campus. Rockface brick ornamental courses, storefront glass with fritted and tinted glass at the library enhance the appeal of the interior spaces. It is located against the hillside that connects to the balance of the campus just to the north. A new student entrance, monumental staircase, lobby and information center mark the south side of the building.
The second phase of the work is a renovation and reconstruction of +/- 150,000 sf including Science Laboratories and approximately seventy classrooms.VIEW PDF »